TGS Baltic is a top-tier commercial law firm with offices in all the Baltic countries. Our mission is not only to be the best legal experts in our region, but to use our expertise, experience and skills to support the business of our clients. We believe lawyers should not only be experts in law – the real added value for our clients comes from our ability to help them succeed in their business objectives.
- We have been advising international and domestic clients since the Baltic countries returned to a market economy in the early 1990s. No firm has more collective experience in business law in the Baltics.
- We recruit and retain only the best lawyers, training them to have excellent practical skills and a strong understanding of business. The team now includes more than 130 lawyers.
- What sets us apart from the competition is our culture of truly focusing on what is important for the client and delivering a solution for that. We also do our utmost to provide good service regardless of the size of the matter. And we have a reputation for providing good value for money. International publications that review and rank law firms quote the following client statements about us:
“Utterly competent, have great commercial awareness and understanding of our aims. Dedicated, extremely proactive, very efficient, well coordinated and the lawyers always look at the bigger picture.” (Chambers Europe)
“A high level of service and excellent response times.” (Legal 500)
“Very reasonable, business oriented and provide good value for money.” (Legal 500)
- We provide solutions to complex legal problems and advice on strategic decisions as well as day-to-day advice for regular and one-time clients. We are a full service firm with particular strengths in transactions, project work and dispute management.
- We have offices in Tallinn and Tartu in Estonia, Riga in Latvia and Vilnius in Lithuania, as well as strategic cooperation with the law firm Vlasova Mikhel & Partners in Minsk, Belarus.