No 1 Latvian Law Firm by business client satisfaction regarding law firms performance in Latvia
. Independent Law Firm Review 2016 on law firm performance in the Baltics conducted by Tby international market research company TNS SIFO Prospera.
No 1 Baltic Law Firm by business client satisfaction regarding law firms performance in the Baltics. Independent Law Firm Review 2015 conducted by international market research company TNS SIFO Prospera.
- "The Law Firm of The Year: The Baltics" at the Lawyer European Awards 2015. The Lawyer, one of the most influential European law publications. TGS Baltic was nominated as “Best European Law Firm” for the first time in the history of the Baltic States.
- "The Best Firm in The Baltics" at the European Women in Business Law Awards in 2015 and 2012. Organized by Euromoney Legal Media Group and International Financial Law Review (IFLR).
Additionally TGS Baltic has been recognised with various international legal publications based on our experience, reputation and client satisfaction. The Acquisition International Magazine awarded the title “The law firm of the year" in Dispute Resolution (2011), M&A (2012) and Energy Law (2012) to TGS Baltic. The international directory Media Law International recognized TGS Baltic as Tier 1 law firm in Media Law in 2014 and 2015.
International publications that review and rank law firms quote the following client statements about us:
- “Quick, honest and very experienced,” TGS Baltic's “Tier-1” M&A practice is “arguably the best in the Baltics.” (Legal 500)
- “Banking and finance is a core area at TGS Baltic, which attracts an extensive client portfolio” thanks to its “high level of service and excellent response times.” (Legal 500)
- A broad dispute resolution practice, representing clients in competition, construction, employment, and white-collar crime cases. [...] Observers are particularly impressed with the strong arguments the team puts forward in court.” (Chambers Europe)
- An excellent competition law practice with talented lawyers who can give valuable advice” and have “a remarkable record in domestic competition and antitrust cases.” (Legal 500)
- “They have excellent practical skills and a strong understanding of matters they are dealing with. They provided solutions to complex legal problems in energy.” (IFLR1000)
- “This practice maintains a superb market reputation,” offering “high-quality corporate and commercial advice” and “expertise in a wide range of IP matters.” (Chambers Europe)
- “TGS Baltic has a superb reputation for all areas of tax law advice. The firm handles tax litigation and assists clients with the tax aspects of transactions.” (Legal 500)
- “TGS Baltic acts on some of the largest real estate transactions in the Baltics.“ (Legal 500)