Sources affirm that Agnese Hartpenga is “an excellent litigation strategist” and recommend her for “a thought-through and effective strategy”. Agnese Hartpenga is ”held in high esteem and respected for her skill in handling public procurement disputes in particular”.
Chambers Europe, Legal500.
Advised clients and foreign advisers on broad infrastructure development projects;
Advised and represented clients’ interesets in the European Commission regarding issues with the state aid.
- International Public Procurement – The Remedies and Enforcement, Global Business Magazine - 2011
- Co-author of the book "PPP", Äripäev, 2011
- Manual of Contracts, “Dienas Bizness” - 2008
- Municipal decisions on Themis scales, Providus - 2006
- Real estate tax – obligation and an apple of discord, politika.lv - 2005
- International Association of Young Lawyers - AIJA (national representative for Latvia since 2008)
- Latvian Bar Association (admitted 2002)
- Since 2012 partner at TGS Baltic
- Since 2009 senior associate at TGS Baltic
- 2007-2009 senior associate at Loze, Grunte & Cers
- 2005-2007 associate at Loze, Grunte & Cers
- 2002-2005 associate at Grunte & Cers
- 1999-2002 legal assistant at Grunte & Cers
- 2003 Department of Law, University of Latvia (Mag.iur., Dipl.iur.)