Represented MAXIMA LT, UAB before the Competition Council during investigation regarding restrictive agreements with suppliers and before the Lithuanian administrative courts regarding the appealed decision of the Competition Council to impose monetary fines for resale price maintenance (2010–2016);
Advised MAXIMA GRUPĖ, UAB in dispute between its subsidiary with the Latvian competition authority regarding exclusivity provisions in real estate lease agreements and preliminary reference case to the Court of Justice of the European Union (case No. C-345/14) (2013–2015);
Advised MAXIMA GRUPĖ, UAB regarding competition investigations concerning its Estonian subsidiary and related litigation (2013–2017);
Advised EUROAPOTHECA, UAB and its group companies on various competition law issues (2012–2017);
Advised a major company group in the Baltics on assessment and management of various legal risks (2016–2017);
Represented a major financial institution in Lithuania before the Competition Council during investigation regarding possible restrictive agreement among Lithuanian banks (2011–2012);
Advised a major Europeansupplier of consumer goods on merger control issues in acquisition of ice-cream business in the Baltics (2011);
Represented travel agencies before the Competition Council during investigation regarding the use of online booking system to concert practices when applying discounts to bookings (2010–2012);
Represented a major oil products retailer in Lithuania before the Competition Council during investigation regarding possible fixing of retail prices (2010–2012);
Represented GS1 system administrator in Lithuania before the Competition Council during investigation regarding possible abuse of dominant position (2010–2011);
Advised a leading towage company in Lithuania on merger control issues and represented it before the Lithuanian administrative courts regarding the appealed merger clearance decision, which was challenged by the client’s competitor (2009–2011);
Represented a trade association of the Lithuanian road construction companies before the Competition Council during investigation regarding alleged market partitioning among the major road construction companies in Lithuania (2009–2011);
Represented a market leader in distribution of DVDs and movie rental business in Lithuania before the Competition Council during investigation regarding vertical and horizontal price fixing among retailers and wholesalers and before the Lithuanian administrative courts regarding the appealed decision of the Competition Council to impose monetary fines (2008–2011);
Represented a market leader in movie distribution and theatrical exhibition business in Lithuania before the Competition Council during investigation regarding possible abuse of dominant position (2008–2010);
Represented suppliers of motor vehicles in the Baltics before the Competition Council during investigation regarding compliance of warranty conditions with competition law requirements (2008–2009);
Advised a major European sugar manufacturer on merger control issues in acquiring business in the Baltics (2008).
- (Co-author) “Poveikio valstybių narių tarpusavio prekybai nustatymo svarba, taikant Sutarties dėl Europos Sąjungos veikimo 101 ir 102 straipsnius” (“Importance of the effect on trade between Member States criterion for the application of Articles 101 and 102 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union”), bulletin of the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania Administracinė justicija, Vol. 24 (2013).
- (Co-author) “Komercinės paskirties nekilnojamojo turto nuomos sandoriai Lietuvos koncentracijų kontrolės sistemoje” (“Commercial real estate lease transactions in the framework of the Lithuanian merger control system”), research papers Teisės problemos, Vol. 76 (2012).
- “Atsakomybės už konkurencijos teisės pažeidimus perėjimas: Europos Sąjungos teisė ir jos įtaka Lietuvos administracinei justicijai” (“Succession of liability for competition law infringements: European Union law and its influence on the Lithuanian administrative justice”), in “Žmogus, teisinė valstybė ir administracinė justicija. Mokslo studija” (“Human rights, the rule of law and administrative justice. Academic study”) (2012).
- “Bendrai kontroliuojamų ūkio subjektų teisinio reguliavimo pokyčiai naujajame Konkurencijos įstatyme arba ką perėmėme iš Europos Sąjungos teisės” (“Changes in legal regulation of joint ventures under the new Law on Competition, or what was taken from the European Union law”), research papers Teisė, Vol. 84 (2012).
- “Požiūrio į bendrai kontroliuojamus ūkio subjektus raida Europos Sąjungos konkurencijos teisėje” (“Development of approach towards joint ventures in competition law of the European Union”), research papers Teisė, Vol. 83 (2012).
- “Vyriausiojo administracinio teismo sprendimas byloje UAB „Schneidersöhne Baltija“: atsakomybės už konkurencijos teisės pažeidimus perėjimo pagrindai ir sąlygos” (“Decision of the Supreme Administrative Court in case Schneidersöhne Baltija: principles and conditions of succession of liability for competition law infringements”), bulletin of the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania Administracinė justicija, Vol. 20 (2011).
- (Co-author) “Lietuvos teisinės institucijos. Vilniaus universiteto vadovėlis” (“Lithuanian legal institutions. Textbook of Vilnius University”), Ed. E. Kūris (2011).
- “Kai kurie probleminiai koncentracijų kontrolės teisės normų taikymo nekilnojamojo turto nuomos sandoriams aspektai” (“Problems related to the application of merger control rules to real estate lease transactions”), in “Europos Sąjungos konkurencijos teisė ir jos įgyvendinimas: aktualijos, praktika ir atitiktis, problematiškumo aspektai” (“European Union competition law and its enforcement: issues, practices and compliance, problematic aspects”), collection of research papers No. 5, Ed. G. Švedas (2010).
- Lithuanian Bar Association
- Member of the European Union Studies Association
- Member of the European Law Association of Lithuania
- Since 2017 Of Counsel at law firm TGS Baltic
- Since 2013 Associate Professor at Public Law Department, Faculty of Law, Vilnius University
- 2012–2017 Partner at law firm CIVILKA BUTKEVIČIUS ŠVEDAS
- Since 2009 Member of Science Centre of International and European Union Law, Faculty of Law, Vilnius University
- 2007–2012 Senior Associate at law firm SORAINEN
- 2003–2007 Associate at law firm Norcous & Partners (currently COBALT)
- 2005 Visiting lawyer at law firm Roschier (Helsinki), EU and competition law practice group
- 2001–2003 Lawyer at Commercial Law Division, AB bankas Hansabankas (currently Swedbank, AB)
- 2008 Doctor of social sciences (law), Vilnius University
- 2006 Academic research, Utrecht University (The Netherlands), Faculty of Law, Economics and Management
- 2004 Study visit, the General Court (Luxembourg)
- 2003 Master’s degree in law, Vilnius University, Faculty of Law